Thursday, March 31, 2011

Visitor From Home

Being on spring break has been a lovely reprieve from the hustle and bustle of the regular semester -- even if I know it goes into hyperdrive as soon as we get back. But one of the best things about spring break?

A friend from home coming across the pond to visit!

My friend Chris-Anne decided to grace me with her presence as she's killing time before becoming a productive member of society again. And what better way to kill time than to come and visit bonnie Scotland? Nothing, I say. We need to figure out what's up for the rest of her visit, but today we wandered around St Andrews and I introduced her to my cute little burg.

The cute little burg that had been sunny and warm for the past 2 weeks straight. As soon as she lands? Cloudy, windy, rainy, and really really cold.



Did I mention windy?

No comments:

Post a Comment