Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

Spring isn't my favorite season (Fall holds that honor) but spring comes in a close second. I love to garden, and I love flowers, and the best part about my birthday being early in March is that it's at the same time that the flowers are just starting to peek out of the ground and spread a bit of color.






And while it's not terribly much warmer, the sun was out for most of the past few days making it at least feel brighter. And those happy little flowers from above made the walk to the Morrison's in the sunshine even brighter.

I didn't have anything I needed at the grocery store today, but it was a good destination for a walk out in the sunshine. I don't trust that the sun will stick around, so I best make the most of it while I can.

Not that I don't trust Scottish weather, but...

I may have to pick up some daffodils the next time I'm there, though. You can't have March without daffodils.

No comments:

Post a Comment