Monday, January 17, 2011

Yo Ho Ho

One paper down, and one more to go before I can put a close on last semester. So, out with Aristotle and Machiavelli, and in with pirates.



I have decided that Villains of All Nations has to be the best title of a research book I've used. Pirates make everything more enjoyable.

And of course, pirates (and the House Hunters International from Argentina I watched yesterday) remind me of the very important shout out this post needs:

Happy Birthday, Amanda. I don't know if you'll see this before you hop on your next plane, train, automobile, boat, burro or tuk tuk on your grand adventure, but just know that I'm raising a glass to you even if I'm not there to do it in person. You deserve both the yo ho ho AND the bottle of rum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment