Sunday, December 5, 2010

(Not So) Wasted Weekend

Some people would consider it a wasted weekend to spend the vast majority of it in pajamas and watching old and new tv shows on the laptop between research for papers.

Some people would not include me.

It was still cold, but I don't think any new snow fell. I say I don't think because yesterday I realized that I'd completely missed all of the daylight hours between sleeping in late (after a surprisingly fantastic night out with the IPT crowd) and relaxing with the blinds closed in my room. Not that missing all of the daylight hours is particularly hard when the sun is completely set before 4pm, but still. I didn't have anywhere to go, so watching all of the 1st season of Glee over yesterday and today was a particularly appealing choice.

Sometimes it's nice to do a whole lot of nothing.

So while that's not the most interesting thing to have a picture of, I leave you instead with a shot from Holy Trinity in the centre of town. Look -- snow and lit Christmas trees. Tis the season, after all.


Holy Trinity Church, St Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment